Thank you for your interest in writing content for the MaXpeedingRods blog! We enjoy diversity in voice and perspective and look forward to learning from you.
MaXpeedingRods Blog is an international interactive community collective of mechanics, reviewers and racing enthusiasts with 4,000,000 customers readers. Before you submit a guest post at MaXpeedingRods, read these guidelines to ensure that your post gets approved.
First Things First
You only have eyes for us. To ensure your article gets published, write a very original piece which is written specifically for the MaXpeedingRods audience.
What We will Accept
Here are a few of the categories that I accept articles from.
- Drift&Racing Events.
- Build Project Stories.
- Car&Engine Show.
- How Tos Tech Articles.
- Install Guides.
- Products reviews.
What We Won’t Accept
There are some things we simply can’t accept.
- Anything that’s been covered on our blog before. Please do a search of our site before submitting your articles.
- Anything that may be construed as a link-building scheme.
- Anything that’s too promotional for your company or organization.
- Anything that’s offensive or inaccurate.
- Anything that’s overly critical of individuals or companies—this is not a site to air grievances.
A few things to remember before submitting your guest post
- Avoid promotion. We’ll link to you and your business in your bio, which appears at the below of the title.
- Hit the sweet spot. In general, articles are around 1,000 words or less. Articles should cover the topic in detail. I take quality as one of the major considerations in accepting guest posts.
- Credit. MaXpeedingRods respects individual work and if your idea is derivative of someone else’s work, feel free to give them credit. The same goes for images that you use on your post. Please give credit where credit is needed.
- Images + Video. Images and video speak a thousand words. Add images and video to convey your message, but don’t add them just for the sake of it.
- Copyright. We respect everyone’s work. In case we find out that you have copied a post from somewhere else, you will get an instant ban and immediate removal of all your blog posts and profile from MaXpeedingRods. Also, by submitting a post to MaXpeedingRods, you give us copyright ownership of the post.